Queen of Hearts at PJ McIntyre’s Irish Pub – Rules of Play:
1. All tickets are $1.00 per ticket. There is no limit on the number of tickets available for purchase. The pot will accumulate weekly based on ticket sales. Tickets purchased for that week, will only be valid for that week’s drawing.
2. There can only be one name per ticket.
3. Each ticket must include legal first/last name, area code/phone number, and card number selection.
4. Failure to follow rule number 3 will result in an invalid ticket.
5. The drawing will take place at 8:00 P.M. every Thursday. If the Queen of Hearts is revealed, the winner will take home 90% of the total pot, with the remaining 10% left to start the next board. All winners are responsible for all taxes. A 1099 will be issued.
6. Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play and shown face up on the board. If a persons ticket is drawn and the Queen of Hearts is not revealed, but the person is present-they will receive a $25 gift card.
BUY ONE TICKET, GET ONE FREE FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!